The Children & Families Hub
- Provides Advice and Guidance to the public and professionals looking for support at Level 2 and Level 3,
- is the referral pathway to request for support from Family Solutions (Level 3 Intensive Support) and
- is the referral pathway for any safeguarding concerns at Level 4 (Specialist on the Effective Support Windscreen)
When you call 0345 603 7627 - please specifically ask for the Children & Families Hub and state if you are
- a Member of the Public or
- a Professional
Member of Public will speak to a Family Adviser who will discuss and identify with you the right services that will help to meet the family's needs.
Professionals will have to state if they call for
- the Consultation Line (Social Worker will give advice but not record the call) or
- the Priority Line (because an immediate response is necessary).
If the Family Adviser feels that there are Child Protection concerns that require Social Care involvement then they will complete a request with you.
You may also be asked to complete a form.